Water Tech CX-1 Cordless Battery Powered Robotic Pool Cleaner
Water Tech CX-1 is a one of its kind, battery operated robotic pool cleaner. It means you do not have to worry anymore about power cord length or how far the electric outlet is from your pool. Simply recharge the robot between uses, drop it in the water and let is clean your pool! CX-1 is suitable for residential pools of all sizes, shapes, and surfaces. Imagine after a weekend of swimming, you drop the cleaner in your pool on Sunday, watch it clean all week and then remove it on Saturday... A dream came true!
The robot is designed to be left in the pool all week and then should be removed and cleaned thoroughly including the filter bag.
Water Tech recommends people not swim while it is running its cycle.
Here is the complete user manual.
Replacement filters are available here.
- Two selectable modes to choose from:
- Continuous Run: runs up to 4 hours straight for heavy duty cleaning.
- Scheduled Mode: runs for one hour on first day, 30 minutes each day after for consistent cleaning throughout the week.
- Cleans all pool surfaces from the bottom of your pool to climbing up the walls and scrubbing the waterline with ease. You can choose to clean only the floor, or floor and walls with the push of a button.
- Great for inground, above-ground, and soft sided pools.
- Comes with a hook for easy removal from your pool. It attaches to any standard pool pole.
- Covers and entire pool in only 1 hour (3542 sq. ft./hr)
- Built-in Air and Tilt sensors
- Light indicator for charging
- Cleans most steps
- Removes all debris: algae, sand, leaves etc.
- Totally independent: No installation, no hoses no booster pumps, no suction lines
- Tangle free - no cables
- 1 x Water Tech CX-1 Cordless Battery Powered Robotic Pool Cleaner
- 1 x Retrieval Hook Adapter
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
2 year limited warranty on lithium batteries, main parts-drive motors and pump motors (see all details here)
19.85 x 18 x 11 inches
3,542 sq. ft./hr.
Minimal Operation Depth:
Maximum Operation Depth:
Floor, walls and most steps
2 (Floor only or floor & walls)
2 (daily or weekly)
Daily Mode : up to 4 hours on a daily charge
Weekly Mode : 1st day one hour, 30 mins each day after
Battery type: Li-Ion
Battery Configuration: 6S4P
The two LED lights flash when battery is low only when CX-1 is running.
Filter bag will trap all obvious debris including dirt as small as sand particles
Great for inground, above-ground, and soft sided pools
Suitable for all surfaces (concrete, liner, etc...)
Input: 100-240AC Volts 50-60Hz, 115W
Pool cleaners must be unopened to qualify for a return. Defective products can be exchanged for a new unit (same model) within 30 days. Troubleshooting your unit first with Water Tech at (800)298-8800 or via email at email@example.com may help.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.