Yale Wi-Fi Smart Module for Assure Lock or Lever
A sleek Bluetooth smart lock that supports Apple Home, the Yale Wi-Fi Smart Module will auto-unlock for you as you walk up to the door.
Upgrade your Yale Assure Lock (Gen 1 or 2) so that it can connect wirelessly to the Yale Access app. You can lock or unlock your door, share access, and monitor visitors using the Yale Wi-Fi Smart Module from any location. Just your home's Wi-Fi network is required; no additional hubs or Connect are required (2.4 GHz). It contains DoorSense, a sensor that can detect when a door is left open.
- Using the Yale Access app, you can lock, unlock, share access, and monitor who comes and goes from anywhere.
- As soon as you arrive home, your Assure Lock/Lever will automatically unlock and relock for you.
- Comes with the Connect Wi-Fi Bridge, so no other hubs are required, and it uses your home's Wi-Fi
- Works with Siri, Hey Google, and Amazon Alexa
- Includes DoorSense, a sensor that indicates if your door is open or close
- With bank-grade encryption, a missing phone feature, and an optional biometric verification for locking/unlocking via the app, there is increased security for your peace of mind.
Brand: Yale Security
Special Feature: Works with any Yale Assure Lock or Lever
Lock Type: Keypad Lock, Biometric Lock
Item Dimensions L x W x H: 4 x 4 x 2 inches
Style: Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
Controller Type: Vera, Apple Homekit, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa
Control Method: Voice
Item Weight: 7.7 ounces
Warranty: 1 Year Electronic Warranty
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
1 x Yale Wi-Fi Smart Module for Assure Lock or Lever
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.