- Refunds & Returns
Refunds & Returns
While we do our best to ensure that you are satisfied with your order, we accept returns if you are not satisfied with your purchase or receive a defective product. We do require that you request & receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from us before shipping your product back.
How can I return my product?
If you wish to exchange or return your product, all you have to do is:
- Login to your Wellbots account
- Click on Completed to see the list of your completed orders
- Find the order you wish to return, and click on Return Items
- Follow the next steps
- TIP: a thorough explanation of why you need to return your product will speed up the process
If you receive a defective product
- Trying to contact the brand over the phone or by email first can sometimes solve the situation easily
- Purchases are eligible for a return for up to 30 days after having received the product. SwellPro: 15 days
- Returned items must be in like-new condition with the original packaging, including manuals and warranty cards. DJI drones must be non-activated
- If the return is for a refund and not an exchange, it will be processed upon receipt and inspection
- If the product was not defective upon inspection by our engineers at the warehouse, restocking fees may apply
If you don't want the product anymore
- Purchases are eligible for a return and refund for up to 30 days after having received the product. SwellPro: 15 days
- If the product is not defective, customer will pay for return shipping
- Returned items must be unused and in like-new condition with the original packaging, including manuals and warranty cards. DJI drones must be non-activated
- Open boxes: we may be unable to accept the return. If we do, restocking fees may apply
- Refunds will be processed upon receipt and inspection
- TIP: sending us the return tracking number will speed up the refund process
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us here.