WHAT IS A SMART GARDEN AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
Technology has improved many areas of our lives, making it easy, convenient, and sustainable for us in the long years. A smart garden is a confluence of innovation and efficiency that aids in providing zero-effort gardening solutions perfect for urban homes. It improves your gardening skills while saving you plenty of time, money, and space.
To thrive, certain plants need a lot of care. In such circumstances, maintaining and developing a garden becomes laborious, in contrast to a smart garden, which mainly relies on automation and technology to do its tasks quickly. The ease with which people with hectic schedules can grow their own food is a result of clever technology and farming techniques that make use of computerized irrigation and nutrition systems.
A "smart garden" is a cutting-edge style of garden that may take care of itself and reduce stress while also benefiting your body, mind, and emotions. Your plants will always have access to water and light, thanks to smart gardens.
Benefits of using a smart garden:
- Fresh food anytime, every time- Enjoy excellent and fresh food at any time of the year with year-round access to fresh, locally grown food.
- Nutritious and additive-free - Homegrown food is always nutrient-dense because it lacks additives and preservatives.
- Less food waste - Grow as much food as your family needs whenever you need to, rather than overbuying vegetables and throwing them away because they spoiled before the end of the week.
- Lessened stress - The presence of lush vegetation, fragrant herbs, and lovely flowers all have a positive effect on our mental health.
- Improved air quality - It is a well-known fact that green plants improve indoor air quality by filtering dangerous pollutants.
- Enhances home decor - Smart gardens have a modern, compact design and look fantastic in any room of your house or business.
- Endless menu alternatives - Growing fresh herbs and produce offers you access to a wide range of menus and culinary options from many cuisines.
- Pretty ambient light - The LED lamp from the Smart Garden also offers lovely lighting for your office, living room, and bedroom.
- Less waste of time- You may save a tonne of time by using the smart garden. By eliminating the need to go out to the garden, get the hose, and wait there while you water each plant, a smart irrigation system allows you to save hours.
Smart gardens are the best option when you have confined spaces, yet love your greenery. These advanced facilities give every crop the ideal atmosphere for growth through the use of specific soil, an automated water system, and conditioned lighting. Smart gardens make it feasible to cultivate a range of foods in every climate. The ability of gardeners to grow food in varied climates is one of the most important advantages of having a smart garden. Outdoor gardens, on the other hand, make it challenging for gardening aficionados to cultivate their preferred fruits and vegetables unless the environment meets crop needs.
Let us see in depth the components of a smart garden.
- Healthy Soil - Having a smart garden has some fantastic advantages, including the usage of smart soil, which is free of the toxic elements typically present in regular soil. The soil does not contain any pesticides, fungicides, sulfates, sodium nitrates, MSG, or other similar chemicals. Additionally, to guarantee the highest level of quality, each batch of smart soil is meticulously tracked and tested against the most widely used agricultural chemicals. The capacity of this soil to administer ideal amounts of air, water, and nutrients is what makes it so wonderful. It is entirely free of pesticides and fungicides and constructed of natural materials. On top of that, the nanomembranes help the nutrients reach the root system. The soil enables plant roots to receive water continuously and has the ideal PH levels for healthy growth.
- Automatic Nutrient Supply- Not having to worry about nutrition levels is another benefit of having a smart garden. Controlling the number of nutrients in regular soil can be difficult, especially for novices. The roots of the plants are vulnerable to burning if gardeners apply more fertilizer than is necessary. On the other side, smart soil exempts gardeners from the usage of fertilizers or paying extra money for nutrient purchases. Nutrients are already present and are automatically distributed to the roots of the plants. When the crops are fully grown, they are packed with the necessary nutrients since they receive vitamins and minerals at regular intervals.
- Adequate Water Supply- Due to the necessity of routine watering, many people dislike gardening. However, automated watering systems used in smart gardens make sure that the plant roots receive water on a regular basis. Additionally, thanks to the ideal moisture, smart soil offers the ideal circumstances for crops to flourish. People don't have to waste time watering plants because the automatic watering system takes care of this duty for them.
- Proper Lighting - The application of controlled lighting is another essential characteristic that has made smart gardens quite well-liked. Make sure to pair your phone's Bluetooth with the garden lamp after downloading the appropriate software. This lighting tool's purpose is to assist gardeners in creating a schedule that specifies the times at which the lights should turn on and off. This program gives gardeners access to valuable gardening advice in addition to letting them regulate lighting. You will obtain helpful recommendations for cultivating each crop at every step of the growth cycle as long as you enter the sort of plants you cultivate into the app.
Here’s a sample list of the best smart gardens you can find in Wellbots:
- Click and Grow Smart Garden 27 - An innovative indoor smart garden that takes care of itself and grows fresh, flavorful herbs, fruits, and vegetables for you, the Click and Grow Smart Garden 27 is a must-have for all garden enthusiasts. With smart soil, faster sprouting, self-watering tanks, and professional glow lights that consume only 8 Watts of power enjoy homegrown food all year.
- Just Vertical the Eve Indoor Hydroponic Garden W/ See Pods - Eve's vertical hydroponic tower is a very practical invention that uses liquid mineral nutrition solutions in the water reservoir to grow 12 plants at once without soil. It is made to fit in the smallest of areas without sacrificing the quality of the fruit. The plants that can be grown in Eve's 12 pockets range from flowering plants like lettuce, broccoli, strawberries, and herbs to leafy greens and herbs. With just 10 minutes per week to supply water and fertilizers once every two weeks, you can keep yourself and your plants healthy and happy while paying about $3 to $5 per month for electricity.
- Just Vertical The Aeva Indoor Hydroponic Garden W/ See Pods - With the elegant and contemporary AEVA hydroponic garden system that makes vertical farming at home a pleasure, you can unwind in your indoor garden and enjoy your pesticide-free vegetables. With the AEVA, you can cultivate more than 200 different plants using water and a nutrient-based solution. It is a sturdy yet stylish piece of furniture that stands out brilliantly in your house. The plants are given a constant supply of water and nutrients, and any water that is not used is returned to the system once it is working properly.
- Rise Double Family Garden - The contemporary, indoor Rise Double Family Garden is a clever way to get your kids interested in farming and get them hooked on fresh produce. Rise Double Family Garden, a tiny, private farm that is located in your living room, may help you cultivate the habit of eating healthily. Hand-pick your herbs and greens, fresh from your indoor farm, day after day, from fresh lettuce to cilantro, parsley, and mustard to small lovely tomatoes and hot red pepper. Allow children to choose and prepare their salad and observe them enjoying what they have grown.
- SproutsIO Smart Garden - Never before has it been so simple and convenient to grow your own garden! A top-notch smart garden was created by SproutsIO that uses both cutting-edge automated procedures and intuitive monitoring software to turn your phone into a true gardening tool. Your plants get all they need at every stage of their lifespan because of SproutsIO’s hybrid hydro-culture technology. You may grow a variety of plants, including leafy greens, herbs, fruiting plants, or root vegetables, in the ideal climate thanks to SproutsIO’s clever technology and expertise in organic culture.
Experience a smart, eco-friendly, hassle-free way of gardening without the need for sunlight, water, and constant care with the use of smart gardens. We think that one of the solutions to the sustainability and security of our food supply is indoor gardening. Anyone may cultivate vitamin-rich food at home thanks to innovative indoor gardening equipment that requires no prior knowledge. The smart gardens are designed mainly for this purpose.