iRobot Roomba 980 Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum
iRobot Roomba 980 Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum
iRobot Roomba 980 Wifi Connected Robot Vacuum
Advanced Dirt Detection & up to 10x more Air Power
The advanced Gen 3 motor gives the Roomba 980 to vacuum up to 10x the air power* in the Performance Mode or when the robot detects that it is leaning carpet using the Carpet Boost Behavior. The Roomba 980 at 3.6 inches tall is designed to clean under the beds, sofas, and other hard to reach areas effectively. Its is also equipped with the Cliff Detect sensors to prevent your Roomba 980 from falling down stairs or tumbling over drop-offs. It removes dirt from high traffic areas in your house using its Dirt Detect Technology. The sensors recognize dirt concentrated areas which prompts the vacuum to clean more thoroughly.
Cleans carpets and hard floors
The Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head adapts its height to keep the multi-surface brushes in close contact with the different floor surfaces engaging directly with the hard body floor and carpets. The robot automatically returns to the Home Base® charging station to recharge after a cleaning cycle or when the battery is about to run out.
The Roomba 980 is equipped with the Smart Mapping and vSlam® technology, which seamlessly navigates your home and keeps track of its whereabouts and accordingly cleans your rooms in the most efficient way. The Roomba 980 runs continuously for 120 minutes*, then recharges itself and resumes the cleaning until the specified job is completed.
Ideal for homes with Pets
The Dual Multi-surface brushes work together to pull in pet hair, dust, dirt and large debris without getting tangled. The High-Efficiency Filter is made from a special material that captures 99% of dust, mites, and allergens as small as 10 microns.
iRobot HOME App
The iRobot Home App allows you to remote connect with your vacuum and schedule cleaning conveniently. You can customize your Roomba 980 cleans, choosing from one pass or two passes, final edge cleaning and whether to use Carpet Boost Behavior. With Clean Map™ offers detailed reports by which you can check the coverage and duration of the completed jobs. You can also opt for a Push notification when your vacuum has completed a cleaning job to your smartphone. Its also compatible with the Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to control start, stop or dock your robot.
- Automatically adjust to vacuum all floor types.
- The Carpet Boost technology allows to loosen, lift and suction dust, dirt, pet hairs, and even larger debris form you floor while automatically increasing suction power up to 10x the air power
- Captures 99% of the allergens, pollen, and particles with its AeroForce High Efficiency Filter.
- iAdapt 2.0 Navigation with Visual Localization helps Roomba 980 to seamlessly and efficiently navigate the cleaning whereabouts.
- Control you robot vacuum with the iRobot Home App, to view maps of places your robot has cleaned and more.
- Voice controlled capability with the Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to start, stop, or dock our vacuum.
- Runs for 120 minutes*, automatically recharges and resumes cleaning as and when needed.
- Clean under you sofas and beds with its 3.6 inch profile.
Advantages of buying with Wellbots
- Wellbots.com is an authorized dealer for the iRobot products and spare parts.
- The iRobot is Brand New and ships free.
- The iRobot Roomba 980 ships in a factory sealed box.
Warranty information: iRobot Roomba 980 comes with a 1 year Manufacturer's Warranty. Click here for more information.
Quick Start Guide here
WiFi Setup procedure here
Register your Roomba 980 here
Roomba Comparison Table:
Q. How does Roomba® 980 navigate an entire level of your home?
A. Roomba 980 seamlessly navigates an entire level of your home, recharging as needed until the job is done. At the start of a cleaning cycle, Roomba 980 uses iAdapt® 2.0 Navigation with Visual Localization to map out a series of small areas, cleaning them efficiently, one at a time. Using this map, Roomba tracks where it has and has not been to ensure complete coverage.
Q. Will Roomba 980 work without using the iRobot HOME App?
A. Yes, Roomba 980 can be used without the iRobot HOME App, but the App allows you to use your iOS or Android smart device to help you have the best possible experience with Roomba 980. With the iRobot HOME App, you can gain access to exclusive features including cleaning while away from home, managing your robot's cleaning schedule, customizing your cleaning preferences and more.
Q. How does Carpet Boost work?
A. On carpet, Roomba 980 automatically increases its vacuum power to provide a deeper clean. On hard surfaces, Roomba 980 reduces its vacuum power to decrease battery consumption while still delivering excellent cleaning performance.