Anker 531 Solar Panel (200W)
- 3-Mode Angle Adjustments: Seamlessly adjust 531 Solar Panel to 40°, 50°, or 60° via the adjustable kickstand for optimal solar power.
- IP67 Waterproof: The solar panel's IP67 waterproof protection allows it to withstand even the harshest weather and your adventurous lifestyle.
- 1.5X Higher Energy Conversion Efficiency: Monocrystalline solar cells and a powerful sunlight-trapping surface provide a conversion efficiency rate up to 23%.
- Superior Portability: Designed to be brought on adventures, the foldable solar panel is compact, so you can have continuous power to charge your devices quickly on the go.
- What You Get: Anker 531 Solar Panel, 9.84ft / 3m solar charging cable, welcome guide, 18-month worry-free warranty, and our friendly customer service.
200W Solar Input Power
Harness the power of the sun with the 200W solar panel and charge your essential appliances, such as a mini fridge or lamp, when you're off the grid.
|Open Circuit Voltage||57.6V|
|Dimension (Folded)||22.44 × 23.70 × 2.36 in / 570 × 602 × 60 mm|
|Dimension (Unfolded)||23.70 × 83.85 × 0.78 in / 602 × 2130 × 20 mm|
|Net Weight||20.34 lb / 9.23 kg|
Why can't the solar panel reach its rated 200W power?
The output power of the solar charger is not only related to the weather but also the area of direct sunlight. For maximum sunlight and larger output power, adjust the position and angle of the solar charger.
Is the solar panel waterproof?
531 Solar Panel has an IP67 certification. It is waterproof and can be used in wet weather. Do not expose the XT-60 output port to rain or water without the rubber plug.
Which port does the solar panel have?
531 Solar Panel has one XT-60 output port.
What's the Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp) and Optimum Operating Current (Imp) for this solar panel?
The Optimum Operating Voltage is 48V and the Optimum Operating Current is 4.17A.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.