Garmin PowerSwitch is a small digital switch box which gives you wireless control on your vehicle 12-volt electrical accessories such as light bars, fog lights, emergency flashers, rock lights, horns, speakers, locks, air compressors, comm radios, refrigerators and more. Virtually anything that can run with 12-volt power! You can switch them on and off directly from your smartphone with Garmin PowerSwitch App or from your compatible Garmin navigator : Tread, Overlander, RV 890 and RV 1090. Need to connect more than 6 accessories? You can connect and control up to 4 Garmin PowerSwitch devices from the same display, enough for 24 accessories!
Easy Set Up
Garmin PowerSwitch is very easy to install : no interference with vehicle electronies, no holes cutting in the dashboard, no wires to route through the firwall. Only simple electrical connection on the box! Here are the installation steps :
1. Mount the device close to the battery. The compact shape gives you plenty of mounting options for all types of vehicles, from UTVs and ATVs to off-roading 4x4s and snowmobiles.
2. Tightly connect wires of accessories to the powerswitch. The device supports accessories up to 30 A for each channel and a maximum of 100 A for the entire system.
3. Optional : you can connect to the control terminals to let the Powerswitch turn on customizable outputs. For example, connect your vehicle ignition switch to a control input terminal to turn on accessories automatically each time you start your vehicle.
3. Connect the device to Vehicle Power
With one Powerswitch, switch up to 6 accessories on and off directly from your smartphone with Garmin PowerSwitch App or from your compatible Garmin navigator : Tread, Overlander, RV 890 and RV 1090. You can connect and control up to 4 Garmin PowerSwitch devices from the same display, enough for 24 accessories. Create and customize virtual switches with labels, icons and channel groups on the display as well as controls for dimming and flashing of lighting systems.
- Garmin PowerSwitch
- Power cable
- Ground cable
- Mounting hardware is not included, customers should find themselves mounting hardware that best fits the chose mounting surface
4.9”W x 1.3”H x 3.0”D (12.5 x 3.2 x 7.5 cm)
10 oz (283 g)
IPX7 (protected from accidental submersion in 1 meter/ 3.3 feet of water for up to 30 minutes)
Digital Switching Features:
Number of switch outputs : 6
Max Amps per switch output : 30 amps
Max Amps total : 100 amps
Number of hardwire inputs : 2
Max number of controllers for pairing with 1 powerswitch : 4
Max number of powersitch devices for pairing with 1 controller : 4
Compatible Garmin Navigators (sold separately):
Tread, Overlander, RV 890 and RV 1090
iOS : 13.0 or later
Android : 6.0 and up
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.